Did you know there’s actually a correct way to clean glass? Doing it the right way is more complicated than you might think.
• It’s important to use environmentally safe window washing products that remove outdoor dirt, pollen and bird and bug residue and repel dust and grime, to keep your windows cleaner for a longer period of time.
• It’s important to use effective squeegee and clean cloth techniques, to eliminate cleaning seams and drips and to get to those hard to reach areas.
• It’s important to wear foot coverings indoors and cover or move furniture when necessary to insure a great cleaning job.
• It’s important to be aware of plants and landscaping in areas around outside windows.
• It’s important to have the right equipment and expertise for those hard-to-reach places and special types of glass.
Triangle Window & Pressure Cleaning personnel are fully trained, insured and bonded. Our owner visits every job site. Every one on the team knows how important it is to do a great job for our customers every time. And to make sure we always exceed our customers' expectations, we stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
In Cary, Morrisville, Apex, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, North Raleigh, Research Triangle Park (RTP), Holly Springs and throughout the Triangle, Triangle Window & Pressure Cleaning can provide residential and commerical clients with an effective maintenance schedule to keep your property sparkling and clean. Get A Free Estimate by filling out our convenient form. Or call us at 919-678-9019. A member of our team will be in touch with you within one business day of your request.